Thinking of Hiring? Do This FirstJan 17, 2023
LISTEN OR WATCH ON
*Podcast also available wherever podcasts are streamed
If you think hiring is scary or is only for those who are making 6 figures and above, stick around because I’m going to show you that a) hiring doesn’t have to be scary and b) you can hire even if you aren’t hitting the 6 figure mark.
Hiring is one of those things that is really scary initially because you’re in essence relinquishing control. "What if I hire the wrong person? What if I let someone in?? Then they’re gonna see what a mess my business is! " were some of the questions that kept me up at night.
I’ve made a ton of hiring mistakes so these tips are definitely hard earned lessons. But look, I came out the other side just fine, so there’s your permission to start even if you feel like you’re not ready!
In this episode I break down:
- When to know when you’re ready to hire
- How to start small when it comes to your first hire
- What tasks you can delegate
- How to win the best candidates over
- The pros and cons of internships
- The best approach to keeping turnover low
Hit play to learn 7 tried and true tips for hiring at the early stages of business! You can watch or listen to this episode on Apple podcasts, Youtube or Spotify. If you want to learn how to build a business with a growing family, tune in to my episode on 'The Reality of Raising a Family and Running a Business'.
Links to Check Out:
Learn more at:
- Win the ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY!
- Join our exclusive Facebook community, Daring Forward Insiders